Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday 3/11

02:23

I haven't blogged since...Friday. I just realized that I didn't say anything game-related. So I took Cameron's computer. I also intentionally did not follow the format of the titles. To keep the reader guessing. My identity is unknown until the very end. Maybe you can guess who I am based on my writing style. It should be very possible.

Here I am. It's Thursday. I'm at Isle of Cru. It's been an amazing week so far. And I expect it to stay awesome. But enough about Isle of Cru. This is a tenting blog. So yeah.

Tenting is over. I don't even know what to say. Nothing that I can think of could be said more eloquently than those who have already posted. You Trinity students can definitely write better than me. Yeah.

It's been an amazing time. I initially joined the Fortress not because of my love for Duke basketball, but to get to know people better. I felt like I didn't have very many friends, and I wanted to get to know people better. That desire has been fulfilled. I have met/gotten to know better 11 amazing people. And I hope these friendships last a lifetime. I can't wait until next year when we do this all over again.

The Fortress will go on. Until the day we die.

Thank you all for making this an amazing month and a half. I love you guys.

As Administrative Brigadier General and maintainer of the blog, I conclude my post.

Peace out. Fortress Forever.

-Tim Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment