Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday 2/05


(Tim Lin) - 00:10
So...it's not my shift again. And I'm in K-Ville again. Because of stats. There's going to be a stats party tonight in K-Ville. We are going to have so much fun. It's not even funny. Actually, we won't have fun. I hate stats.

So...upon arriving at K-Ville, I was assaulted by two feminine creatures. Apparently, I have fans. Even though I don't believe in girls. But people tell me that I am obligated to give them a shoutout. So I shall shout out to Sydney and Jen. Ok. They also gave me 2 balloon weiner dogs.

Earlier today, I don't know what I was thinking. But I had a mohawk along with Lewis and Cameron. My mohawk was so epic. We totally distracted Georgia Tech's basketball team with our crazy mohawks. Iman Shumpert was so jealous. The Blue Devil himself loved my mohawk. He fist pounded me. Then, after the game, I shaved my head. So now I am mostly bald. It is a strange feeling.

Also, during the game, we got the journalist person in front of us to blog about our blog on his blog. If you want to see a blog blog about our blog, then click here. So now, this blog blogs about a blog that blogs about our blog. Blogfully.

Also, I just noticed the multitude of Thursday/Tuesday February 4th blog entries. I am confused. I think we're going crazy, but then again, as the Cheshire cat said, "We're all mad here." He's so cool.

Kyle Singler walked by. He was wearing a gray sweatshirt. And his hood was on his head. And he had shiny white Nike shoes. Yeah. That's it. Peace out.

(Lewis Purcell) -00:18
So this night was epic. We whooped Georgia Tech, Cam, Tim and I had mohawks and Zoubek had an awesome game - with second most rebounds, 6 points, and only two fouls. I LOVE ZOUB!!! After the game someone set off victory fireworks, it was epic. 200 Shots from the area of the great hall. Hmm... BTW - I served Ryan Kelly communion and then today he scored a 3 pointer - pretty sure that counts as mine.

(Esther Showalter) -14:14
Why has no one posted anything on this blog today? I count "today" as being "after I woke up" ie, some integer N > 0730. I am in math class right now.

There weren't any tent checks last night. What a waste of staying up all night to do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment