Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday 2/04

(Jonathan) - 01:12
I wish I was in the Fortress. Instead, I am at home in my living room, known to some as "The Basement of Lilly." In the words of someone else, "that is all."

(Tim Lin) - 09:57
oh boy. Last night was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting. Actually not really. But kinda yeah. Robert and I were in the tent. Brandon slept in the Fortress. Cameron/Lewis/Nick slept outside. It was kinda cold in the tent (which needs a name...) last night. I think the lack of bodies was the major contributing factor. Never underestimate the power of body warmth. I am hearing from multiple people that stripping down inside the sleeping bag is supposedly warmer...I don't really want to test this theory. Someone confirm this for me.

Speaking of maroon jackets...I know I said I wanted to expunge all maroon jackets from the face of the Earth. Today, at Morning Man Prayer, Mr. Christopher Ryan D'Angelo walked in wearing a maroon sweatshirt. And I saw him. And I immediately laughed to myself. And he doesn't follow our blog because he's a total loser. So I can make fun of him all I want. And he'll never find out. Unless somebody tells him. I hope that doesn't happen. Ever. For serious.

I like it when I get out of the tent in the morning, and the ground is all hard and crunchy.

And now, I need to get off this blog. Because I have an ECE27 lab due in about...3 hours and 18 minutes. Yup. Ok. Farewell. Adios. Au revoir. Ciao. Zai Jian.

No comments:

Post a Comment