Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday 2/18

(Robert Francis)- 00:17
We just had a tent check and we totally kicked its butt! I mean that tent check doesn't know which way is up. Just as Tim, Hannah and I settled in to watch Idol, the sirens blared and we hopped out to do the check. Hannah had to return to find her Duke Card and Lewis had to come back from the bathroom, but by the time the line monitor got to us we were prepared. When he said tent 6, six arms extended simultaneously to reveal our Duke Cards (in alphabetical order!). But yeah, that tent check won't be walkin' straight for days and it'll definitely feel THAT in the morning.


OK, I have a math midterm so farewell!

(Lewis Purcell) -09:20
Last night was epic sleep - when I laid down after going to meals with jenny when we got grace I didn't wake up till 7 - it was ultimate. Just to let everyone know - Zoubek had a very good game last night - 10 points and was declared the MVP of the game. Haters of the world = DIE!

(Robert Francis)-10:38
It is a beautiful day in K-Ville today! So sunny and -dare I say it- warm! I had to remove a couple layers. Last night was nice. Only one tent check at 12 and Hannah and I slept next to each other on the same air mattress as black tenting! How nostalgic! I woke up at approximately 8:38 and was like Where is everybody? I slept quite well. After making a Valentine's cookie in the tent, (picture to come) I finished out my shift with Maggie visiting the Fortress. Brandon came at 10 and we saw mason heading into Cameron. Then Maggie and I went to get breakfast at the Great Hall where we saw Mason again! When we got our food and threw it away. AND THEN Maggie sat next to him on the bus going to East! It's safe to say that we're being followed. We've been expecting something like this ever since...yeah. Nevermind. Anyhow, I returned and relieved Brandon half an hour early. Now I am enjoying the lovely weather. Last night and today are also my last few hours of blue tenting. I have enjoyed it immensely even though I have only slept in the tent 3 nights during blue. That makes in 4 black, 3 blue, and 2(scheduled) white tenting nights. 9 overall. Gotta love it.

(Tim Lin) - 10:57
Speaking of being followed by a Plumlee, Miles Plumlee is most definitely following me. I went into the Great Hall to eat breakfast after my Math recitation (which is one of the stupidest ideas ever. the recitation. not the breakfast.). I walked through Alpine, and I see none other than Miles Plumlee. He was sitting with 2 unmemorable, nondescript girls. Because I don't remember what they look like except that one of them was blond. Miles had his white Apple Macbook out. There was a Word Document open with what looked like 5 short lines typed. He seemed stuck and trying to figure out what to write.

I found Jonathan and ate with him in the Great Hall. I still can't believe his hair.

Then, as I was about to go onto a bus back to East, I turned my head to the left. And I see a tall person. Miles Plumlee. Again. I decide to go into the middle door of the bus instead of the front. Because that's where he was. I need to give him a taste of his own medicine. Seriously. Stalking people isn't good. So I "stalked" him onto the bus. I sat across from him and watched him eat his bagel. It looked like there were 2 sausage patties, some egg, and some cheese in his bagel. The bagel was one of those speckled bagels. I don't know what that's called. He was eating that bagel with authority. That bagel didn't know what hit it. Just like that tent check. About 6 bites later, his bagel vanished. I didn't actually count. But judging by the size of the bagel and the size of his mouth, I'd estimate about 6 bites.

Then, after we got onto East, he quickly went into Carr. I assume that's when he figured out that I figured out that he was stalking me. So he stopped. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment